Discover our new range:
> Test voltage from 10 V
to 1,000 V / 200 GΩ
> Manual, Lock, Timer and
PI / DAR Ratios modes
> Visual Pass / Fail: red / green
> 200 mA / 20 mA continuity with
active protection without fuses
> Measurement of V (TRMS & DC),
F, Ω, kΩ, C and cable length
> ΔRel mode & configurable alarms
> Storage of measurements in memory
Choose your tester to match your needs:
“Special & ESD” applications With a variable test voltage from 10 V to 100 V in 1 V increments, this model is intended for special applications in sectors such as avionics, space and defence, which often require a low test voltage and strict adherence to the programmed value. With appropriate electrodes, the 10 V and 100 V test voltages can also be used for electrostatic discharge applications.
• Insulation tests at 50 V or 100 V
• Specific functions: measurement of resistance, capacitance, leakage current and AC voltage.
• Measurement of the difference in resistance between 2 wires in a pair by using the ΔREL function.
• Display of the length of the line being tested, thanks to programming of the linear capacitance in nF/km.
CA 6522, CA 6524, CA 6526
Periodic insulation tests on installations and equipment help to prevent incidents by setting up preventive maintenance designed to detect ageing and premature deterioration of their insulation characteristics:
• Measurement of insulation over a programmed duration
• Alarms and Pass/Fail indicator light (CA 6526)
• PI and DAR ratios to determine the quality of the insulation, with the advantage of not being significantly influenced by the temperature
• Storage in memory to compare the measurement histories
Thanks to its wide test-voltage
range from 10 V to 500 V,
this model covers the specific
requirements of the electronics
industries, for both low-current
applications and power stages.
Its measurement range is from
2 kΩ to 50 GΩ.
Remote control probe
The remote control probe is an accessory specially developed to make your insulation tests in the field simpler and quicker.
• Insulation measurement can be triggered with a single press on the probe’s yellow button.
• Equipped with a torch function, this probe effectively lights the point of measurement.
• Thanks to the tester’s backlit screen, the measurement results are visible at all times, including in places with poor lighting.
software, with its Megohmmeter Transfer module, automatically recognizes the instrument when it is connected to the PC and opens the corresponding menu.
This tree-structure menu offers users direct access to the data recorded in the instrument and its configuration.
The other functions available are:
• Activation of remote tests
• Real-time display
• DAR and PI references
• Graphical plot of the tests
• Generation of measurement reports